SporTraker application during activity session
The only Non-Chest-Belt heart rate fitness application!
Heart rate is being measured by M-SporTracker arm sensor (available soon) which frees your heart
from the cumbersome chest belt heart rate monitor.
SporTracker uses built-in the iPhone sensors such as GPS and motions sensor for tracking your
location and analyzing your sport and leisure activities in real time.
The punctual design of each of the screens generates intuitive operation of the application in each of
the activities type.
The application allows for setting a goal and tracking your progress in real time while showing
parameters relevant to the activity being conducted. These parameters include speed, distance,
cadence, height, climbing rate, time and more.
When M-SporTracker is being used, the Application will also show accurate pulse and calories
burned and accurate Elevation measured by barometer .
The activity can be broadcast as LiveTrack Session on SporTracker website and can be shared in real .
time and offline via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
(post including direct link to LiveTrack Session or Activity Details on SporTracker.com)
LiveTrack Session and posting on facebook & Twitter
• vZone – route track line is zone color coded by the parameter you chose.
• Goal is being tracked in Real Time. When goal is reached, a vocal feedback enounced.
• Unique screen for Cyclists.
• Speed, pulse and climbing rate real time graphs.
• All activities can be monitored in real time via LiveTrack Session on SporTracker site
(www.sportracker.com) including 3D map view .
• All activities can be analyzed in offline by the application.
• Activities are being uploaded wirelessly to the SporTracker.com
where much deeper analysis and planning is possible.
• Very reach custom vocal feedback.
• GPS tagged Photos and videos can be taken during the training session
and can be played in offline in the application or the SporTracker website.
• Emergency button for sending location to a predefined phone number and Emergency
posting on Facebook & Twitter including link to LiveTrack map Session on SporTracker.com
• Playlist can be played during the training session.
• Special design for use with single hand during activity also for left-handed
Special design for use with single finger during activity also for left-handed users
SporTracker will revolutionize the world of sport tracking by introduction of the first ever Non-Chest-Belt heart rate monitoring arm belt.
The arm belt together with state of the art Smartphone application assembles
the M-SporTracker system.
M-SporTracker is the only iPhone application to use Bluetooth for Heart Rate Monitoring under Apple's MFI program and doesn't need any additional hardware to be attached to the iPhone.
Smartphone applications for other platforms such as Android will be added throughout 2011.
SporTracker has built an state of the art web application that allow for viewing of all recorded sport activities including powerful analysis tools, scheduling and planning of future activities and routes.
The Smartphone activities are broadcasted as LiveTrack Session and shared in real time via Facebook and Twitter.
In emergency button was pressed in the Smartphone application, several actions are being <conducted automatically including the publishing of a Facebook link to a LiveTrack session in the web application.
Pictures and videos can be shared in offline and RealTime (LiveTrack session).
Next version will include building and sharing of trails and downloading these trails to the Smartphone applications for RealTime navigation.
Tracks are color coded with relation to the major session parameters such as speed, distance, height, cadence, pulse, calories etc.
Extensive graphs support the analysis in offline and RealTime (LiveTrack session).